Made with Australian Tea Tree Oil, the spray captures the natural antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil and is ideal for use:
- As an antiseptic for the symptomatic relief of minor wounds and skin abrasions
- As an antifungal for the management and relief of ringworm, fungal infections and tinea by topical application
- To help neutralise odour on clothes and shoes
- As an antibacterial to freshen and clean bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors and hard surfaces.
- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Spray Antiseptic
- Antiseptic - for the symptomatic relief of minor wounds and skin abrasions
- Anti fungal - for the management and relief of ringworm, fungal infections and tinea by topical application
- Helps neutralise odour on clothes and shoes
- Antibacterial - use to freshen and clean bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors and hard surfaces.
- Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant
- Size: 140gram
- Contains pure tea tree oil
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Product Form: Mists/Sprays
- Hazmat Class: 2 - Gases
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon.
- Product Packaging: Aerosol Can
Online Mandatory Statement:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Melaleuca Oil 100mg/g.
Contains: Ethanol. Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Therapeutic Use: Natural Antiseptic - For the symptomatic relief of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions) and to assist in the management of insect bites and stings. Natural Antifungal - To assist in the management of ringworm and fungal infections and for the symptomatic relief of tinea (athletes’ foot). Spray the affected area holding the can 15cm from the skin.
Personal Use: Spray footwear to help control foot odour. Spray sporting gear to freshen and clean. Household Use: Tea Tree Oil can be used to remove bacteria and odours to freshen and clean. Spray bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors, rubbish bins and hard surfaces.
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not spray directly on or into the face.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Extremely flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
Storage and Disposal:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.