Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi. It is ideal for minor cuts, abrasions, pimples and minor infections.
- Kills 99.99% of household germs
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats many fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infections
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil exceeds Australian and International minimum standards for Terpinen-4-ol and contains lower levels of para-cymene and 1,8 cineole to help minimise the risk of potential skin sensitisation.
- Sourced from and made in Australia.
- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Size: 25mL
- Product Form: Oil
- Opening Type: Cap
- Product Packaging: Bottle
Melaleuca Oil 1mL/mL.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Do not cover the applied area. For external use only.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken.
For the treatment of minor burns. Immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns. Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
Storage and Disposal:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.