Thursday Plantation Antiseptic Cream captures the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil to treat dry or inflamed skin conditions. Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, Australia’s natural antiseptic.
- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream
- Size: 100g
- Suitable For: May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Product Form: Cream/Lotions
- Non-Comedogenic: Yes
- Alcohol-Free: Yes
- Paba-Free: Yes
- Skin Condition: Breakouts
- Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal and Oily
- Soap Free: Yes
- Opening Type: Cap
- Product Packaging: Tube
- Gently soothes and relieves minor skin irritations.
- May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Suitable for larger areas of the body
- Light and easily absorbed by the skin
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
Online Mandatory Statement:
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. For Product specific WARNINGS Please refer to product section below.
Melaleuca Oil 50mg/g.
Apply liberally to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor skin irritations.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a Healthcare Professional.
For external use only. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a Healthcare Professional. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.