Swisse Ultivite Women's Multivitamin + Superfood Blend is a comprehensive multi-nutrient powder bursting with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help you stay healthy and energised. Specifically tailored for men, this daily wellness blend nourishes the body from the inside out, filling nutritional gaps and supporting energy production and stamina.
- Vitamins, Minerals & Herbals Blend: Combination of blended nutritional and botanical ingredients carefully selected for men.
- Superfoods: Contains a blend of antioxidant-rich superfoods including acerola cherry fruit juice powder from Brazil, plus matcha green tea leaf powder from the Yuhang region in China.
- Fills Nutritional Gaps: This specialised nutrient blend can help prevent dietary nutritional deficiencies when dietary intake is inadequate, to help enhance and promote general health and wellbeing.
- Supports Energy Production: Contains B vitamins, which support energy production, stamina and vitality.
- Powdered Format: Convenient single-dose sachets offer a great-tasting alternative for those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets or capsules.
- Based on scientific evidence.
- Premium Quality Formula.
- No added lactose, egg, artificial colours or flavours.
Swisse Ultivite Men's Multivitamin + Superfood Blend Natural Berry
Size: 7g x 7 Pack
Swisse is a carbon neutral company. This cardboard box is made from 100% recycled board. It is both biodegradable and compostable. It can be disposed of in domestic composting systems, or through local green waste programs. Please dispose of sachets in the rubbish bin.
Mix 1 sachet (7g) with 250mL of water, or add to non-acidic juices, milk of your choice or smoothies & shakes.
Tear, blend, enjoy. Take once daily, during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
When taken in excess of 3000mcg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg/RE for women and 900mcg/RE for men. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Vitamins & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use if sachet is torn or carton seal is broken.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.