- Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists
- Stays firmly in place
- Does not crowd toes
- Extra cushioning & shock absorption under the heels
How to use:- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use.
- Remove plastic backing & look for a marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole.
- Place the insole sticky side down into the front of the shoe, ensuring the raised area starts at the beginning of the slope of your shoe (this will be under the ball of your foot). Reposition as needed.
- Replace after 6 months or first sign of wear. - To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoes. Suitable for shoes sizes UK: 3-7.5 AUS: 4-8 EUR: 35-40.5
Designed & assessed in consultation with foot care specialists.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.