Polident Denture Adhesive Cream Fresh with a strong hold, fresh mint flavour. It holds your dentures whichever way they move.
Wearing dentures is never easy – Want to enhance your denture experience? Try Polident Fresh Denture Adhesive Cream.
It holds your dentures whichever way they move: forwards and backwards, up and down, and side to side all day long.
How about also trying Polident Daily Cleanser? It removes (when used as directed) 99.9% of odour causing bacteria (in laboratory testing) for a cleaner, fresher and brighter denture.
To find out more visit our website.
Endorsed by the Australian Dental Prosthetists Association.Instructions
For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Apply Polident once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips as shown, not too close to denture edges.
2. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures, press dentures into place, hold firmly & bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water & soft brush.
3. Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water.
Read directions first.Storage
Store in a cool, dry place.Safety
Keep out of sight and reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Other side effects such as oral irritations and gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g.nausea) may occur. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.Country of Origin
Made in Ireland
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.