Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler Formula is a delicious milk drink for toddlers one year and older.
Our Dairy Goat Toddler Formula Goat milk is the smart choice because it contains around six times the oligos* of cows milk. To find out more about the benefits of goats milk click here. Oligos* have been suggested to provide gut & immune health and help to promote beneficial bacteria in humans.
Oli6 Toddler Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and we ensure that all the ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements.
About this supplementary food:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Goats milk is a natural source of Magnesium for normal growth and development, Vitamin A for eye and vision development, calcium for strong bones and teeth, and Vitamin C for immunity
- Has naturally occurring prebiotic Oligos to help provide gut and immune health
- Naturally gentle on tiny tummies
- Manufactured in Australia, adhering to the strict Australian regulatory guidelines
- Provides the benefits 18 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in children*
- Contains Calcium and Vitamin D for normal bone and teeth structure*
- Enriched with iron and zinc which are necessary for normal immune system function*
*When the product is consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet and is prepared as directed
The Oli6 goat milk toddler drink is a popular choice among parents who want to supplement their child's diet For parents whose children may be fussy eaters, Oli6 goat milk toddler drink may provide the child with additional nutrients that help with their development.
Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Lactose, Whey Protein Powder [Goat]), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Minerals (calcium carbonate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, potassium iodide), Vitamins (sodium ascorbate, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3, folic acid, cyanocobalamin).
Allergen declaration: This toddler formula contains goat milk products.
The protein source of Oli6 Toddler Formula is derived from goat milk casein and whey protein.
- Before preparing the drinking formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Ensure all utensils are clean.
- Using safe drinking water, pour the required amount into the bottle or feeding cup.
- Fill the enclosed scoop and smooth off using the built in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder. Put three level scoops of Toddler Formula into a bottle or feeding cup with 150mL of water.
- Place the cap on the bottle or feeding cup and shake well to dissolve the powder. If using a normal cup ensure the formula is fully stirred in.
- Feed immediately and discard any of the unfinished formula.
Please note: Mother's milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby, and includes all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why OLI6 recommends breastfeeding. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.