Oli6 Dairy Goat Infant Formula is a premium goat’s milk-based formula. This breast milk substitute is specially formulated for formula fed babies from birth or when changing from breastfeeding.
Our Dairy Goat Infant Formula balances the natural benefits of goats milk with scientific smarts in development and formulation to make sure your baby’s needs are met every step of the way. To find out more about the benefits of goats milk click here. Oli6® Dairy Goat Infant Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and we ensure that all ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements. You can rest assured that our formula is a safe choice to support your baby’s nutritional needs.
This baby formula is:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Nutritionally complete to ensure that the right ingredients are provided to support your baby’s growth and development
- Rich in essential vitamins and mineral
- Manufactured in Australia and adheres to the strict Australian guidelines
Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Lactose, Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Whey Protein Powder [Goat]), Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Olein, Soyabean, Hi Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower, Emulsifier [Lecithin (Soy)]), Choline Bitartrate, L-tryptophan, Inositol, Taurine, L-carnitine, Lutein, Minerals (Calcium, Sodium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Biotin)
Allergen declaration: This product contains milk and soy bean products.
The protein source of Oli6 Infant Formula is derived from goat milk whey protein and casein.
- Before preparing the formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Sterilise all utensils by boiling them in water for 5 minutes, or by using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow it to cool until lukewarm. Pour the required amount of lukewarm boiled water into the sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the enclosed scoop and smooth off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder. For each 50mL of water, add one level scoop of powder.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake gently to dissolve the powder.
- Test the temperature on your wrist and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished formula.
Please note: Mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby, and includes all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why OLI6 recommends breastfeeding. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.