Lung Tonic contains both Western and Chinese herbs to support lung health.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve bronchial mucous congestion
- Relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- Relieve mild upper respiratory tract congestion
- Relieve cough
- People wanting to improve their lung health
- Symptomatic relief of common colds and flu
Pack Sizes: 300 mL
Storage: Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Adults take 5 ml three times daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age. Contains potassium sorbate and honey. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL of NC Lung Tonic contains (dry herb equivalent):
|Liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Ginger root (Zingiberofficinale)
|Elecampaneroot (Inula helenium)
|Mullein leaf (Verbascumthapsus)