Souvenaid Powder is a medical nutrition drink that nutritionally supports memory function in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Powered by Fortasyn® Connect, a unique combination of nutrients formulated to support the growth of brain connections
- Available in 360g tin with 2 delicious flavours: Vanilla & Banana and Lemon & Orange
- Convenient travel and storage friendly format
- One tin contains 12 daily serves
SOUVENAID® IS POWERED BY FORTASYN® CONNECT
Souvenaid® is scientifically proven to support memory function in early Alzheimer’s when taken daily for 3 years. Souvenaid® is powered by Fortasyn® Connect, a unique blend of ingredients to support memory and cognitive function in early Alzheimer’s including Mild Cognitive impairment. Fortasyn Connect® contains:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Uridine monophosphate
- Phospholipids, B vitamins and antioxidants
What are the benefits?
- Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer’s disease when taken daily for 6 months.
- Contains Fortasyn™ Connect, a unique combination of nutrients formulated to support the growth of brain connections.
- Is backed by 20 years of evidence based research, supported by an extensive ongoing research program.
Souvenaid® Powder is a Food for Special Medical Purpose (FSMP) for the dietary management of early Alzheimer’s disease. For oral consumption only. Must be used under medical supervision. Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Only to be used in addition to the normal diet.
Direction of Use
Souvenaid should be take one serve per day
It may help to take Souvenaid® at the same time each day. For example: In the morning with breakfast. This should make it easier to remember to take it each day as it will become a habit.
If you forget to take it at the usual time, there is no need to wait until the same time the next day to consume it. You can drink it when you remember or are reminded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.