When pain gets in the way of your day, you need a pain reliever that will sort it out fast.
Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules (200mg ibuprofen) are absorbed faster than standard Nurofen to provide effective, temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu, arthritic pain, sinus pain. Reduces fever.
- Liquid Capsule format is absorbed faster into the bloodstream compared to standard Nurofen
- Easy to swallow
- Reduces inflammation
- Fast, effective pain relief
- Take with water. Do not chew.
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
- Do not give Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules to children under 12 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
Before Use: Seek medical advice if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Maximum Dose in 24 Hours: 6 capsules (1200 mg ibuprofen).
Do Not Take:
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.