Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provide relief from pain for up to 8 hours based on a 2 tablet dose.
- Effective pain and inflammation relief
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief based on a 2 tablet dose
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains ibuprofen.
- Reduces fever
DirectionsTake with water.
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
- Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablets every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
- Do not give Nurofen tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for adults: 6 tablets (1200 mg ibuprofen)
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for children 7-12 years: 4 tablets (800 mg ibuprofen)
Do Not Take:
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.