Nu-Lax Natural Laxative Tablets gently and effectively relieves constipation and soothes the irritated lining of the digestive tract.
Our range of natural laxative tablets contains the stimulant laxative herb Senna to assist in the treatment of constipation. This formulation combines natural Senna extract with Aloe, a prebiotic that promotes the growth of ‘good’ intestinal bacteria to maintain healthy digestive function.
Aloe also relieves constipation, gastrointestinal inflammation and soothes the digestive tract. It also assists in regularity and supports normal bowel function.
Nu-Lax Natural Laxative Tablets are small, and easy to swallow. Just take one before bed, and wake up to relief in the morning.
For convenient, gentle and reliable constipation relief that’s easier on the stomach.
- Overnight relief from constipation
- Firms and lubricates stools for easier passing
- Soothes the digestive system
- Naturally occurring stimulant laxative herb
- Easy to swallow diamond-shaped tablets
Each tablet contains:
Sennaalexandrinaext. 180mg, equiv. dry leaf 540mg, std. to contain hydroxyanthracene, glycosides calculated as sennoside B12mg, Aloe vera powder 5mg, equiv. Aloe verajuice fresh1g (1000mg)
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 tablets before bedtime
Maximum daily dose: 2 tablets
Use in children under 12 years not recommended
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This product is suitable for the short-term relief of constipation.
Long term senna usage may cause laxative dependence and liver damage.
- When taking laxatives, make sure you drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet.
- Follow instructions for use, and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If symptoms persist beyond 3 days of taking laxatives, seek medical advice.
- Do not take laxatives when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical advice before taking laxatives.
- Senna can interact with the form of oestrogen in some contraceptives, making birth control less effective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.