The original Nu-Lax formula hit the shelves back in 1937. And it's still the same effective, great tasting product that Aussies have relied on for over 80 years.
Our laxative blocks and bars contain dried fruit and fibre-based products containing figs, dates as well as the stimulant laxative herb Senna to assist in the treatment of constipation.
This signature blend harnesses the goodness of nature for a great tasting, overnight constipation relief.
Figs and dates provide a good dose of natural fibre for a sluggish digestive tract or a diet with inadequate fibre intake. This product also contains apricots, peaches, pears and flax meal for a pleasant taste and additional fibre.
Keep a block in your cupboard for you and your family.
Experience the Nu-Lax difference!
- Overnight relief from constipation
- Forms and lubricates stools for easier passing
- Naturally occurring stimulant laxative herb
- Includes fruits that feeds beneficial gut bacteria
- Effective formula trusted for 80 years
- All natural product with a great taste
Each 10g dose contains:
Senna alexandrinaext 333mg, equiv. dry leaf 1000mg (1g), std. to contain hydroxyanthracene, glycosides calculated as sennoside 20mg, Fig dry Fiscus carica dry fruit flesh 2.16g, Date Phoenix dactyliferadry fruit flesh 3.6g
Contains sucrose, glucose and sulphur dioxide.
Adults: 10g once daily before bed
Children over 12 years: 5g daily before bed
Maximum daily dose: 20g
Use in children under 12 years not recommended
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This product is suitable for the short-term relief of constipation.
Long term senna usage or daily use may cause laxative dependence.
- When taking laxatives, make sure you drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet.
- Follow instructions for use, and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If symptoms persist beyond 3 days of taking laxatives, seek medical advice.
- Do not take laxatives when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical advice before taking laxatives.
- Senna can interact with the form of oestrogen in some contraceptives, making birth control less effective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.