Nexium® 24HR 20mg Mini Capsules provide lasting relief from frequent heartburn and acid reflux in a 53% smaller capsule (based on volume of the capsule vs Nexium® 24HR Once Daily Dosing Tablet)Nexium 24 Hour Once Daily Dosing provides lasting relief for frequent heartburn & acid reflux.
- For children under 18 years of age.
- If allergic to esomeprazole.
- If allergic to any other proton pump inhibitor (omeprazole, rabeprazole, lansoprazole, pantoprazole).
- If you are taking antiretroviral medicines, such as atazanavir.
- If you are taking cilostazol, a medicine used to treat pain and/or cramping in the lower leg (or arms) due to inadequate blood flow to the muscles.
- If you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
- If the expiry date printed on the pack has passed.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains Esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate 22.3mg (equivalent to esomeprazole 20mg)
Swallow the capsule whole with water, with or without food. Do not crush, chew or open the capsule. Not intended for immediate relief. It may take a few days to achieve maximum results.
Do not take for more than 14 days unless directed by a doctor.
Carefully read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
- Have or ever have had serious liver disease
- Are taking digoxin (a medicine used to treat heart problems
- Are taking ketoconazole (a medicine used to treat fungal infections
- Are taking clopidogrel or warfarin (medicines used to stop the blood clotting
- Are taking other medicines regularly.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.