- Firstly remove all makeup.
- Dampen skin with warm water.
- Remove product over-cap and spread Nair Hair Remover Cream directly and evenly over hair with applicator tip.
- Spread a thick even layer. DO NOT RUB IN!
- After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily with a damp washcloth, leave on for a few more minutes.
- DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES.
- For especially coarse or hard-to-remove hair, saturate hair with warm water for several minutes first, pat dry then apply cream.
- Use a damp washcloth to wipe off cream and hair. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP.
- Saturate with warm water and pat dry.
- Replace product over-cap and store tube in carton when not in use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.