MURINE® Sore eyes is a specially formulated ocular decongestant to help relieve burning, irritated and strained eyes.
Many factors in our modern lifestyle and environment can irritate eyes, making them feel sore and uncomfortable.
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye 2-3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Replace cap after using.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after first opening the container.
- If irritation persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- This product should not be used by individuals suffering from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases unless directed by a physician.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal on bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not use while contact lenses are in place. Remove contact lenses before using. Do not insert for 15 minutes after application for the eye drops.
Tetrahydrozoline 0.5 mg/mL
Disodium Edetate and Benzalkonium Chloride as preservatives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.