Clears redness and brightens eyes for up to 8 hours.
For the temporary relief of redness and drying due to minor eye irritation caused by dust, smoke, sun glare, wearing contact lenses or swimming.
MURINE® Clear eyes contains a vasoconstrictor that helps reduce the visual appearance of blood vessels to remove the redness and brighten eyes. Lots of things can cause red and bloodshot eyes, from lack of sleep to smoky environments and swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Replace cap after using.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after first opening the container.
- NOT FOR USE IN CHILDREN.
- For external use only.
- If irritation persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- This product should not be used by individuals suffering from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.12 mg/mL
Disodium edetate and Benzalkonium chloride as preservatives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.