Lancôme® Grandiôse is the 1st swan-neck™ mascara to work with the shape of face for an access to all lashes, featuring an ultra black, glossy formula.
Lancôme reinvents its mascara and unveils a new application technique that effortlessly creates perfectly open, full and even lashes
For the 1st time in Lancôme history this patent-pending “Swan-Neck™” wand and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots to perfectly fan them out, corner to corner. Starting with the first stroke, lashes are coated from root to tip. Adapted to suit different eye shapes, this mascara creates a spectacular wide-angle fan effect.
An innovative formula enriched with Lancôme's exclusive Native Rose-Cell Extract™.
Captivating, eyes are simply grandiose.
- Creates perfectly open, full and even lashes
What Makes the Difference
Its “Swan-NeckTM” wand and high-precision brush that enable an application technique unseen before.
Position the brush at the root of the lashes. Work the lashes starting at the outer corner of the eye moving inward and extend through the lashes using a zigzag motion.
1. Outer corner & centre: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
2. Inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
3. Lower lashes: hold wand with the curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you cross your hand over your nose
4A. Outer corner & centre: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
5A. Inner corner: hold wand vertically to lift and extend the lashes.
6A. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you turn your wrist or switch hands
4B. Outer corner: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
5B. Center & inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
6B. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
For a more expert technique, rotate your wrist according to the 3 sections of the eye (outer, centre and inner)
1. Start by applying mascara to the outer corner lashes. Hold the wand with the curve facing down and wing-out the lashes.
2. Slightly rotate the wand between your fingers a third of the way round: the brush naturally positions itself horizontally over the central third of the eye. Lift the lashes up.
3. Once again rotate the wand another third of the way round, positioning the brush over the remaining inner third. Naturally tilted, the brush is now pointing towards the nose. Extend the lashes inward.
4. Work in exactly the same way on the lower lid on the 2nd eye.
Aqua / Water ● Paraffin ● Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ● Acrylates Copolymer ● Cera Alba / Beeswax ● Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax ● Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer ● Steareth-2 ● Cetyl Alcohol ● Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum ● Rose Extract ● Sodium Hyaluronate ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Disodium Edta ● Propanediol ● Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ● Hydrogenated Palm Oil ● Hydroxyethylcellulose ● Caprylyl Glycol ● Panthenol ● Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer ● Sodium Dehydroacetate ● Phenoxyethanol ● Parfum / Fragrance ● [+/- May Contain Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.