Kick stubborn pigmentation to the curb with La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Serum. Developed after intensive research on pigment irregularities and sensitive skin, this unique formula targets dark spots at every stage of maturation, reducing the appearance of pigmentation over time. Great for not only pigmentation, but the Pigmentclar Serum also provides gentle exfoliation.
Smooth and perfect your skin with La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Serum.
Key benefits of the La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Serum
- Formulation based on findings from research on pigment irregularities and sensitive skin to provide the best care possible for anti-pigmentation
- Targets the appearance of dark spots from their initial appearance to their darkest state
- Helps to minimise the appearance of redness as well as aiding with anti-pigmentation
- Lightly exfoliates to give skin an instant glow whilst helping treatment ingredients penetrate more deeply into the skin
- Safe for use on both face and body
- PhE-Resorcinol and Ferulic acid help visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots whilst strengthening and brightening the skin
- LHA provides micro-exfoliation
- Niacinamide calms redness and irritation and provides antioxidant benefits
- Thermal Spring Water calms skin and boosts antioxidant benefits
How to use the La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Serum
- Apply to clean skin with clean, dry hands.
- Follow with moisturiser or sunscreen during the day.
- Safe for once-daily use.
Who is the La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Serum for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with pigmentation or scarring will benefit most from the use of this product.
Is the La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Anti-Pigmentation Serum suitable for oily skin?
This product is generally suitable for oily skin. However, it does contain Dimethicone, an agent agent that can be comedogenic to oily or acne-prone skin. Pay attention to your skin as you start using this serum to be sure there’s no adverse reaction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.