Another innovative product by French dermo-cosmetic faves La Roche-Posay
- the Effaclar Serum is an ultra-concentrated formula that contains a combo of LHA’s, AHA’s and BHA’s to effectively reduce the appearance of blemishes and breakouts.
Recommended for adults with acne-prone skin, this serum works overnight to micro-exfoliate the skin and flush out dead skin cells. Over time this serum can improve the appearance of blemishes and reduce the frequency of breakouts.
What are the key benefits of the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum?
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Reduces frequency of blackheads and pimples
- Contains LHA’s, AHA’s and BHA’s
- Works overnight to micro exfoliate
- Speeds up collagen production
- Can reduce the appearance of redness on blemishes
- Aids with acne-prone skin
Who is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum recommended for?
This Serum is most recommended for adults with acne-prone skin as it helps to reduce the appearance of breakouts, blemishes and imperfections over time. With high amounts of LHA’s, AHA’s and BHA’s, this serum is ultra-concentrated.
What are the key ingredients of the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum?
A gentle peeling acid that micro exfoliates and refines pores.
A type of BHA that works to unclog pores and flush out dead skin cells, therefore improving the appearance of blemishes overtime.
A type of AHA, glycolic acid works to also exfoliate the skin from within, therefore encouraging cell turnover and brightening the appearance of skin tone and texture.