Get a healthier-looking, matte complexion while providing broad-spectrum sun protection for your skin.
There is no need to worry about white unsightly streaks of sunscreen when you are out in public. With the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dry Touch Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50+, you will enjoy high SPF protection with a smooth, invisible finish. This formula contains a universal tint that offers a beautiful, sheer touch of colour, bringing out the natural glow in your skin.
If you are concerned about uneven skin tone, sun protection is a must all year round. Harmful UVA and UVB rays can not only cause uneven skin colour in the short-term, but also increases your risk of skin cancer down the road. Choosing a broad spectrum, quality sun protection for daily use will ensure better skin health and tone for years to come.
You can achieve both inner and outer skin beauty with the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dry Touch Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50+. This formula contains Airlicium, also known as the “anti-sweat molecule”, and has the unique ability to absorb perspiration, sebum and oil up to 150 times its volume. With a gel-like cream texture that provides sheer coverage and also quick to dry, it is the ideal sun protection for even acne-prone skin types.
Complete with a sleek, easy-to-use pump tube, this design lets you seamlessly integrate the use of quality sun protection for travel, or just day-to-day convenience. Minimal product wastage is always a plus.
This product is non-comedogenic, anti-irritant and dermatologist tested. It is also available in a non-tinted formula for shine control without coverage.
Benefits you'll love of the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Tinted Facial Sunscreen SPF50+
- Lightweight, tinted cream texture
- SPF 50+ broad-spectrum protection
- Controls the appearance of shine and sebum
Key features of the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Tinted Facial Sunscreen SPF50+
- Smooth, matte finish
- For sensitive, acne-prone skin types
- High UVA + UBA protection
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.