Keep your skin looking matte and well protected from the sun even during the hottest of seasons.
If you want to avoid looking shiny during summer, the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50+ is a no brainer. It is specially formulated to be lightweight, and after application it has an unbelievably mattifying finish on the skin. This sunscreen is a must-have for all oily, acne prone, sensitive and combination skin types out there looking to be as cool as a cucumber under the sun.
Sun protection is often neglected when summer is over. As harmful UVA and UVB rays can penetrate clouds and windows, selecting a quality broad spectrum sun protection is necessary to shield our skin from both short-term sun damage and skin cancer.
With La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50+, there is no excuse not to protect your skin from the sun while working up a sweat. This formula contains Airlicium, also known as the “anti-sweat molecule”, and has the unique ability to absorb perspiration, sebum and oil up to 150 times its volume. With a gel-like cream texture that is quick-dry and leaves no white streaks on your skin, it is the ideal sun protection for even acne prone skin types.
Complete with a sleek, easy-to-use pump tube, this design lets you seamlessly integrate the use of quality sun protection for travel, or just day-to-day convenience. Minimal product wastage is always a plus.
This product is non-comedogenic, non-irritant and dermatologist tested. It is also available in a tinted formula for shine control with sheer tone coverage.
Benefits you’ll love
- Lightweight, cream texture
- Smooth, matte finish
- Controls shine
- SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection
- For sensitive, acne-prone skin types
- Mattifying finish to the skin
- High UVA + UBA protection
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.