La Roche-Posay is known for its innovative sunscreen formulas and this one is no different, lightweight and fragrance free, the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Fluid Facial Sunscreen leaves an invisible finish that is suitable for all.
What are the features of this La Roche-Posay Sunscreen?
- Non-stinging on the eyes
- Lightweight texture
- Invisible finish suited to all skin colours
- Respectul of marine life
- Very high SPF50+ protection
- High UVA/UVB protection
- Suitable under makeup
Who is this La Roche-Posay Sunscreen suitable for?
This sunscreen is specially formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin types, it’s also most recommended for those with normal to combination skin. This sunscreen is also great for wear underneath makeup.
How do I apply this sunscreen?
This sunscreen is great for the face as its fragrance-free and lightweight, it’s recommended that you apply it 20 minutes before sun exposure and every 2 hours after that. It should also be applied after swimming, toweling and perspiring.
This sunscreen is also suitable for underneath your makeup due to its lightweight texture and invisible sheen.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.