Karicare Goats' Milk Follow-On Formula is a breast milk substitute and can be used for mixed feeding. Nutritionally tailored for infants between 6 and 12 months, it’s gentle on little tummies, contains the goodness of goats’ milk and key ingredients to support your baby.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Karicare Goat Milk 2 Baby Follow-On Formula From 6-12 Months 900g
Size: 900 gram
Suitable For: 6-12 months old
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care worker for advice. Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Dental hygiene: putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Encourage your baby to drink from a cup from 6-8 months.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. Consult feeding guide. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Feeding Guide - to prepare one feed.
Age: 6-9 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder (1 Scoop = 7.3g of powder. Note: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula): 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-5.
Age: 9-12 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder (1 Scoop = 7.3g of powder. Note: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula): 4, Number of feeds per day: 3-4.
This feeding guide is a general guide only; your child may need more or less than shown. Karicare Goat Follow - On Formula is based on goats' milk protein.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to formula. Not for use for infants under 6 months. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.