Karicare A2 Protein Milk is naturally sourced from select New Zealand farms with cows that exclusively produce the A2 beta casein protein. We blend key ingredients to support your little one and leave out added preservatives and artificial flavours.
Specially designed for infants between 0-6 months old.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Karicare A2 Protein Milk 1 Baby Infant Formula
Suitable For: 0-6 Months Old
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care worker for advice.
Preparation of Karicare A2 Protein Milk Follow-on Formula
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. Consult feeding guide. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly & level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay.
Feeding Guide - to prepare one feed.
Age: Birth to 2 weeks Cooled Boiled water: 50mL Level scoops of powder*: 1Number of feeds per day: up to 10
Age: 2-4 weeks Cooled Boiled water: 100mL Level scoops of powder*: 2Number of feeds per day: 5-6
Age: 1-2 months Cooled Boiled water: 150mL Level scoops of powder*: 3Number of feeds per day: 5-6
Age: 3-4 months Cooled Boiled water: 150mL Level scoops of powder*: 3Number of feeds per day: 5-6
Age: 5-6 months Cooled Boiled water: 200mL Level scoops of powder*: 4Number of feeds per day: 4-5
This feeding guide is a general guide only; your child may need more or less than shown. Karicare A2 Protein Milk Infant Formula is based on cow's milk protein.*1 Scoop = 7.3g of powder.
Note: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary.
Follow instructions exactly, prepare bottles & treats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to formula. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.