Karicare Infant Formula is a breast milk substitute and can be used for mixed feeding. Specifically formulated for formula-fed babies from birth, it’s gentle on little tummies, has been trusted for generations, is free from added preservatives and artificial flavours, and contains the key ingredients to support your baby.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Karicare + 1 Baby Infant Formula
Suitable For: 0 - 6 months old,
Stage: Stage 1 - From Birth to 6 Months
Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool feeding temperature. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly & level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Feeding Guide- to prepare one feed.
Age: Birth to 2 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 50mL, Level scoops of powder: 1, Number of feeds per day: up to 10. Age; 2-4 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 100mL, Level scoops of powder: 2, Number of feeds per day: 6-7.
Age: 1-2 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6.
Age: 3-4 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder:31, Number of feeds per day: 5-6.
Age: 5-6 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL, Level scoops of powder: 4, Number of feeds per day: 4-5.
This feeding guide is a general guide Only, your child may need more or less than shown. Karicare Infant Formula is based on cow's milk protein. 1 Scoop= 7.3g of powder. Note: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.