Avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. They contain over 25 vital nutrients including vitamins (A, B, C, E, and K) and minerals such as copper, potassium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus.
Avocado Oil is easily absorbable and, thus, penetrates deeply into the skin to restore the nutrients and leave the skin well-cleansed, nourished and baby-soft. It also helps in increasing the blood circulation in the skin, which is essential for the skin. Avocados supply fats to the skin, which keeps the skin healthy. They help in maintaining moisture in the skin, which keeps the skin looking radiant and glowing.
Avocados also remove dead skin cells effectively from the skin and help accelerate the new cell generation. They also effectively control acne or breakouts in the skin.
Avocado Oil is particularly good for sensitive skin. The avocado oil blend offers protection to the skin retaining the moisture and is super moisturising without being heavy on the skin.
Our Australian Avocado Oil Cream MKII:
- Is blended with Vitamin E and is an excellent product to soothe, soften and protect the skin.
- Is excellent after sun skin care.
- Helps mobilise and increase collagen content.
- Assists in controlling acne or breakouts in the skin.
- G & M Australian Avocado Oil Cream
- Contains Australian Avocado oil
- Blended with Vitamin E
- Ideal for use after sun skin care
- Avocado oil offers protection to the skin
- Super moisturising without being heavy on skin
- Size: 250g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.