Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test has been designed to offer you the easiest pregnancy testing experience, with the accuracy you expect from Clearblue – and result as fast as 1 minute.
Over 99% Accurate
- From the day you expect your period.
- Easy to handle and more hygienic due to the longer, curved handle.
Extra wide tip
- The wide colour change tip helps make sampling easier and changes colour from white to pink to let you know you've sampled correctly.
Clear plus (+) or minus (-) results
- Easy to read plus (+) or minus (-) results, with a pregnant result as fast as 1 minute from the day you miss your period.
1. Before you begin
- Please always read the instruction leaflet carefully before doing a pregnancy test.
- When ready to test, remove the pregnancy test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test straightaway.
2. Doing the test
- Simply hold the absorbent colour change tip in your urine stream, or in a sample of your urine collected in a clean dry container, for just 5 seconds.
- The colour change tip will instantly turn pink showing that urine is being absorbed. Continue holding the colour change tip in the urine for the full 5 seconds.
3. Wait for 3 minutes
- As the pregnancy test begins to work, you'll see blue lines start to develop.
4. Read your results
- You can read your result in the result window.
- A ‘Pregnant’ result may appear in 1 minute when testing from the day you miss your period (which is the day after you expect your period). You should wait the full 3 minutes to confirm a ‘Not Pregnant’ result.
- If no blue line appears in the control window within 10 minutes the test has not worked
- It does not matter if one of the lines that make up the '+' symbol is lighter or darker than the other; the result is 'Pregnant'.
- Read your result within 10 minutes of doing a test. Ignore any changes to your result after this time.
5 Test Sticks
Warning and Disclaimers:
Missed period refers to the day after you expect your period. 79% of pregnant results can be detected 6 days before the missed period. This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Always read the instructions for use.