Why use Caruso’s Ginger?
Caruso’s Ginger utilises a specific ginger extract containing 2.5mg of the active constituents gingerols. Gingerols have an anti-inflammatory action which may help to relieve symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness and swelling. The anti-inflammatory action has also been shown to help reduce period pain and cramping.
Caruso’s Ginger has been formulated for:
- Symptoms associated with motion/travel sickness
- Morning sickness
- Digestive discomfort
- Symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis
Customers who would use Caruso’s Ginger:
- Those who are experiencing nausea due to pregnancy or travel/motion sickness
- Those suﬀering from symptoms of indigestion including dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating or nausea
- Those who would like to support healthy bile flow and digestive function
- Those who would like a supplement that may help to reduce joint inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with mild Osteoarthritis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.