Why use Caruso’s Cascara?
Caruso’s Cascara has been developed to assist with the relief of constipation and promote bowel regularity. It may also help to soften the stool, easing bowel motions. Cascara has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine and Native American Indian Medicine to help promote healthy bowel function.
Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for:
- Relief of constipation
- Supporting bowel regularity
- Reducing bloating
- Relief of flatulence
- People with haemorrhoids, as it allows for easier bowel movements
- Stool softener
Customers who would use Caruso’s Cascara:
- People who are suffering from constipation and want to take a natural approach
- Those who want to improve their bowel health and maintain regularity
- Men or women looking to relieve flatulence and bloating associated with indigestion
- People with haemorrhoids
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.