Bubs improved formulation is made with Australian goat milk, which naturally contains A2 Goat Protein. Our formulation is enriched with essential nutrients to support your child's growth and development:
- Prebiotic GOS
- Omega-3 DHA & Omega-6 ARA
- Plus 16 essential vitamins & minerals
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for formula fed toddlers with sensitive tummies.
Bubs Australian Goat Toddler Milk Stage 3 800g
Suitable For: Stage 3 - 12-36 months
Formulated supplementary food for young children from 12 months. The formula is designed to complement the dietary needs of young children where the intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
1. Wash hands, cup and all utensils thoroughly before preparing the milk drink.
2. Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the cup.
3. Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
4. Stir, whisk or shake briskly until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before serving. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately. Each drink should be prepared individually. If the prepared milk drink is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Discard any unfinished drinks.
Store in a cool, dry place under 25C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.