Sleep Tablets include Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness. It may, therefore, help you relax into sleep, particularly when sleeplessness is associated with mental overactivity.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains homeopathic ingredients. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed.
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 –12 years: 1 tablet.
Dissolve under the tongue half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 278 μg of each of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.