First on the Australian market - clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione.
Glutathione is an important cellular antioxidant that plays a pivotal role in regulating oxidative stress, detoxification and immune function.
- Important antioxidant in the body.
- Plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state.
- Supports liver function (involved in phase 2 detoxification and elimination of metabolic by-products from the body).
- Involved in normal healthy immune activity.
- Increases natural killer (NK) cell activity (best effects at 1g/day).
- Regenerates oxidised vitamins C and E, thus maintaining their antioxidant properties.
- Uses Setria® reduced glutathione, clinically trialled to increase blood levels of glutathione when taken orally.
- Suitable for vegans.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||250mg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.