Featuring GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue, this product contains chromium, alpha-lipoic acid and biotin, which are involved in the regulation of normal healthy glucose metabolism, along with gymnema, an Ayurvedic herb that has sweetness-suppressing properties.
Featuring GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue, GlucoFactors Forte® combines nutrients with herbs that have been used in a number of traditional medicine systems.
Chromium, alpha-lipoic acid and biotin are involved in the regulation of normal healthy glucose metabolism. People with a high sugar intake may have an increased requirement for chromium.
Gymnema is an Ayurvedic herb that has sweetness-suppressing properties. Alpha-lipoic acid provides antioxidant activity.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce®):|
|Momordica charantia bitter melon||3g|
|Galega officinalis goat's rue||2g|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Gymnema sylvestre gymnema||2g|
|equiv. to NLT 50% gymnemic acid||(NLT 62.5mg)|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum fenugreek||400mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid R,S form||200mg|
|Chromium as chloride||250mcg|
|Chromium as picolinate||50mcg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.