A probiotic and herbal combination to soothe the skin.
Our skin hosts many millions of bacteria per square centimeter, which form the microflora of the skin.1 Healthy, balanced skin microflora forms a microbial shield against undesirable micro-organisms, can help with dry skin conditions and improves the general health of the skin.1
Eczema Relief features chamomile, used topically to soothe and relieve inflammatory skin conditions such as mild eczema, according to traditional western herbal medicine.2 Eczema Relief also includes licorice root used in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of mild eczema associated with an excess heat pattern,3 alongside iBiotics™ AU Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and lactoferrin.
- Features herbs traditionally used chamomile and licorice root, along with iBiotics™ AU Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and lactoferrin.
- Licorice has a long history of topical use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for clearing heat and eliminating toxins related to symptoms such as red lesions in mild eczema, as well as itching.
- Chamomile is utilised in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) as a topical anti-inflammatory to soothe the skin and for relieving symptoms of mild eczema.
- Licorice is used in TCM to relieve symptoms of mild eczema associated with an excess heat pattern.
- iBiotics™ AU is produced from Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and is a water soluble, stable extract.
- The lactoferrin in Eczema Relief is derived from premium quality, fresh Australian milk from grass-fed cows, and is BSE/BST hormone free.
- Free from lactose, mineral oils, parabens, petrochemicals, and synthetic fragrances.
Apply to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk, phenoxyethanol and potassium sorbate.
- For external use only.
- Please perform a skin patch test before using this product. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra licorice
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:
|Matricaria chamomilla chamomile
|Lactoferrin - bovine
|equiv. to Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.