Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge gives your child a pure start to life.
Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is a dry cereal of soft multigrain flakes, that can be quickly and easily prepared with water or baby's usual milk. Made in Australia, Bellamy's Organic baby foods are certified organic, and free of synthetic additives, preservatives and pesticides, giving you peace of mind that Bellamy's Organic really is a pure start to life. A Pure Start to Life!
Bellamy’s Organic Baby Porridge
Suitable For: From 5 months
Product Claims: NASAA Certified Organic
Lifestyle Claim: Halal| Organic
Stage: Stage 2: From 6-12 Months
Use contents within 28 days of opening.
- Always wash your hands before preparing food for your baby.
- For each tablespoon of cereal, add 2 tablespoons of cooled, boiled water, breast milk, or formula. Breast milk contains enzymes that make the cereal 'watery'. This is perfectly safe to use.
- Mix to a smooth consistency. Mash out any small lumps with the back of a spoon.
- Gradually increase amount given and thickness of the cereal over time, depending on your baby's appetite.
- Always check the temperature is safe before serving.
Make sure your baby is seated in an upright position to serve. Do not leave your baby unattended.
Always store with seal closed, in a cool dry place.
Not recommended for infants under the age of 4 months.
Organic grains (oats, corn) (83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%
Contains: Our porridge contains oats, which are a source of gluten.
Allergen Contains: Oats
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.