Aptamil Gold+ Pepti Junior is a premium specialty infant formula suitable for infants with a confirmed cows' milk allergy and/or a soy protein allergy. It has been specially researched and developed for formula-fed infants with food allergies, intolerances and malabsorptive conditions, including diarrhoea.
Contains hydrolysed (extensively broken down) cows’ milk protein which forms small hypoallergenic peptides Contains a specialised fat blend with medium chain triglycerides for more efficient digestion and absorption Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet Not suitable for infants with for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows’ milk allergy, galactosemia and primary lactose intolerance 450g tin format.
Nutritional support for babies with cows’ milk and/or soy protein allergies or malabsorption.
Aptamil Gold + Pepti Junior For Babies
Suitable For babies from Birth to 12 months with confirmed cow's milk an/or soy protein allergy. Suitable for babies with malabsorptive conditions including diarrhoea.
Stages: Stage 1 - From Birth to 6 Month,Stage 2 - From 6 - 12 Months
Country Of Origin: Australia
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution. Information or Instructions, often step-by-step, detailing how to prepare the product.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
Aptamil Gold Pepti-Junior Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.