Designed to be consumed as part of a healthy varied diet, Aptamil Gold+ 4 is a premium junior nutritional supplement for children aged 2 and up when their dietary intake may be inadequate.
- Contains the goodness of cows’ milk.
- Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development.
- Contains zinc, which is essential to immune system function.
- Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
- Does not contain artificial colours.
- Has a hint of vanilla flavour.
Suitable for toddlers from 2 years whose nutritional intake may be inadequate.
Not suitable for toddlers with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia.
Two serves per day provides at least 20-50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
Formulated to support growing children when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Give your little one the nutrients they need with Aptamil Gold+ 4.
Brand: Aptamil Gold+ 4
Suitable For: For young children (from 2 years old)
Contains the goodness of cows’ milk.
Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development.
Contains zinc, which is essential to immune system function.
Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
Does not contain artificial colours.
Has a hint of vanilla flavour.
Allergen Contains: Fish, Milk, Soy, NIP Panel
Formulated supplementary food for young children. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Preparation of Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement.
1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
3. Add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
For a warm drink, heat water slightly before adding powder and serving.
Discard unfinished drinks. Prepare each drink separately.
It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Junior milk supplement drink immediately after it is prepared.
Feeding Guide Age:
From 2 years Cooled boiled water: 100mL Level scoops of powder*: 2 Number of feeds per day: 4 *1 scoop = 9.4g of powder.
NOTE. 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of toddler milk supplement drink.
This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution. Dental Hygiene: Encourage your child to drink from a cup from 1 year and to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dental visit regularly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.