Our most advanced formulation for cows' milk allergy.
40 years research into early life nutrition and immunity.
As experts in Early Life Nutrition, at Nutricia we know breast milk is best. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research into breast milk and maternal and early life nutrition, our Formulations are developed to support your baby's progress.
Aptamil Allerpro Syneo is a premium follow on formula suitable for formula fed infants from 6 months who are allergic to cow's milk. The protein in Aptamil Allerpro Syneo has been broken down (extensively hydrolysed) For the dietary management of allergy symptoms. Containing SYNEO, our patented blend of scientifically researched ingredients, Aptamil Allerpro Syneo is our most advanced formulation for the dietary management of cows' milk allergy.
HELPS LAY THE FOUNDATIONS for your baby's future progress.
WITH OVER 40 YEARS of continuous research by dedicated Nutricia scientists, paediatricians and nutritionists.
Aptamil AllerPro Syneo 2 Allergy Premium Follow-On Formula from 6 to 12 Months
Suitable For: From 6 to 12 months babies.
Aptamil® Allerpro Syneo Follow-On Formula is based on extensively hydrolysed cows' milk protein. Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Preparation of Aptamil Allerpro Syneo Follow - On Formula
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Aptamil Allerpro Syneo is not suitable for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows' milk allergy. Consult your healthcare professional for advice. Aptamil Allerpro Syneo Follow-On formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
Age 6 to 9 months: 240mL (Cooled boiled water), 8 (Level scoops of powder*), 3 - 5 (Number of feeds per day). 9 to 12 months: 240mL (Cooled boiled water), 8 (Level scoops of powder*), 3 - 4 (Number of feeds per day). *1 scoop = 4.8g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33.3mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide only; your baby may need more or less than shown.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing. Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Encourage your baby to drink from a cup from 6 - 8 months. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula. Not for use for infants under 6 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.