Alfamino Junior formula is a hypoallergenic free amino acid formula for children 1+ years of age. This nutritionally complete formula provides essential nutrients your little one needs to grow. Alfamino Junior formula is manufactured under Nestles high quality standards.
- Alfamino Junior Paediatric Formula
- Size: 400gram
- Nutritionally-complete, hypoallergenic, amino acid-based formula for children 1-13 years
- 65% of fat as MCT to facilitate fat absorption
- For oral supplementation or tube feeding
- Nutritional Applications
- Cow's milk protein allergy
- Multiple food allergies
- Eosinophilic GI disorders
- Malabsorptive conditions
- Short bowel syndrome
- NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE. This product is intended for use under medical supervision. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN INDIVIDUALS GREATER THAN 1 YEAR OLD.
Suitable for the following diets:
Medium Chain Triglycerides
Corn Syrup Solids
Corn Syrup Solids, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soybean Oil, Potato Starch, Calcium Glycerophosphate, L-Arginine L-Aspartate, L-Lysine Acetate, and less than 2% of L-Leucine, Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides (Citrem), L-Proline, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Serine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, Sodium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium L-Aspartate, L-Methionine, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferrous Sulfate, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
1. Pour desired amount of water into container.
2. Add unpacked level scoops of powder according to the amount you would like to prepare.
3. Cap container; SHAKE WELL. Feed child immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard. NOTE: Only if necessary, refrigerate freshly prepared formula and use contents within 24 hours. Refrigerator temperatures should be maintained between 30-40¬∞F (2-4¬∞C). Re-shake container before feeding.
Your child's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
Consult your child's doctor about pediatric formula feeding including how much to feed, preparation instructions and the need to sterilize (boil) water and utensils before preparing the formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile and should only be prepared and used as directed by your child's doctor.
Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in a cool, dry place. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.