Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief of aches and pains, such as headaches, migraine headaches, sore throat and dental pain. Panadol Tablets are also gentle on the stomach.
- Panadol Paracetamol Pain Relief Tablets 500mg
- Size: 20 Pack (Tablets)
- Suitable For: People with stomach ulcers. Breastfeeding mothers.
- Product Form: Tablets
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Contains: Potassium Sorbate as a preservative.
Age: 12- Adult, Caplets: 1-2, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs).
Age: 7-12, Caplets: 1/2-1, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hrs).
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
- Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Store below 30°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.